Monday, October 21, 2013

Hemispheres Winner!

I am sorry to make you wait ladies! I intended on posting this winner last night, but I fell asleep! :)

The winner of the Hemispheres pattern by Megan Nichols is:


#9 Miss Nancy!

October 17, 2013 at 11:45 AM 
Love your Hemispheres quilt!!! Love the colors and everything about it! I would love to make that quilt with Kate Spain's Terrain if it is still available or maybe Honey, Honey. I would need to use something bright and cheery. Thank you for this great giveaway and the heads up to the quilt along.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!!

I will be sending you an email soon Miss Nancy! Congratulations!

The Hemispheres Quilt Along kicks off today on City Stitches, you can get your copy at Aria Lane. Have fun sewing!

2 comments

October 22, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Congratulations Miss Nancy!

October 22, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Thank you so much!! Hope I can get to this for a quilt for my son and his girlfriend. Thank you again and Thank you Aria Lane.

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...