Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Shirred Sundress

Disclaimer: I promise to slow down on kids clothes after this dress. Promise. I need to get back to quilting anyway since I have do.Good blocks and bee blocks due and a quilt due for a baby who was born yesterday. That being said... here is my Faith's Shirred Sundress that I made with the Create Kids Couture sew-along that was going on Facebook last week. It was my first time shirring and I used my serger again! Yay me! I may have gone a little heavy on the photo editing, I was having fun.




She is going to be a heartbreaker!


I am linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced


3 comments

May 22, 2013 at 6:56 PM

She is just a little sweetie, and the dress is absolutely beautiful!

May 23, 2013 at 8:31 PM

The photos are fantastic. You can tell Miss H feels beautiful in her new dress.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...