Friday, May 24, 2013

OMG

I just wanted to share the email I received today...


My quilt.. is going to be one of seventeen in this show. MY QUILT!

In case you didn't catch the original post of this quilt here are the pictures.





This quilt was designed for me. I didn't intend to enter it in shows, but I thought what the heck, thinking there wasn't a chance it would be chosen with all of the talent out there. It also happens to be one of my first quilts. So if you happen to be at Quilt Market in the fall (I believe) and see my quilt... don't look too closely. It was made by a rookie. ;)

10 comments

May 24, 2013 at 8:00 PM

That is the coolest thing ever! But it is an amazing quilt!

May 24, 2013 at 8:24 PM

OMG! Congrats, Kelly. It's a nice and bright lovely quilt. I like both sides.

May 25, 2013 at 2:43 AM

Congratulations! That is so exciting!

May 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM

Yay!!! Congratulations, that is such great news! I am so excited that I get to see it in person this fall!

May 25, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Way to go, Kelly!!! Congratulations! Well done!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

May 25, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Love it - especially your rookie comment! It's a really pretty quilt - and I love the back, too!

May 27, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Well done...Isn't it a glorious feeling? :)

July 13, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Kelly! This is such a pretty quilt! I'll be sure to snag you a pic when I go to festival this fall.

It was great to meet you today at the STLMQG meeting. Thanks for letting me visit. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...