Sunday, April 28, 2013

Catching up

I hope you all are having a great weekend. It's rainy and dreary here, but at least it is relatively warm and it's not snowing! I apologize in advance for all these pictures. They are all taken with my phone, which just seams to be the most convenient since I post almost daily to Instagram.

I recently got swept up in kids clothing week. I had purchased the Geranium dress by Made by Rae last month and have wanted to sew up some spring dresses for Miss H. This week I actually pushed myself to get one done, although technically I still have to add the buttons, finish the lining, and hem this dress. It will be done in time for the boys' birthday party next weekend (4 years old, already!), and since this was my "test" dress, I can't wait to make it up again in cute fabric. I think this will rock in Glimma.


On top of that I had a sew-in to host for my guild. That was a great time and I was able to finally get the top of my Central Park quilt pieced. Sorry for the horrible picture! This was taken on my bed since it was the largest place I could lay the quilt top out. Hopefully we will get a sunny day soon and I can get some better outdoor pictures. Right now it is about 63 x 74 inches. It will have to wait in line to get quilted, I STILL have to quilt the boys' quilts from last year!


Plus I have been working on bee blocks, and hand sewing. Not to mention all the gorgeous fabric I have arriving daily for my Modern Low Volume swap. 



I hope you have a wonderful day and get some sewing in! 

5 comments

April 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Cute dress Kelly! Hey, I bought a Hera Marker the other day and really like it. First time I ever heard of it was your tool Tuesday! Thanks!

April 29, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Miss H sure is adorable in that dress!

April 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Love the little dress! So cute on your little one! The quilt is fantastic! Your fabrics are wonderful! You have been busy! Thank you for sharing!

Have a super great sewing and stitching day!

April 30, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Kelly, What is the pattern for that quilt top? I really like it. Is the fabric line Central Park? Your daughter looks so cute in that dress!

May 4, 2013 at 4:32 PM

what an adorable little girl in an adorable dress! that quilt top is awesome, and those low volume fabrics look divine.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...