Monday, March 18, 2013

Concerto Winner

Thank you everyone who entered to win a copy of Alyssa's Concerto quilt pattern. The winner was chosen by random is lucky number 38, Brooke Boon!




March 11, 2013 at 4:04 PM 
My favorite part of spring is the hint of green peeking out right at the end of winter! We're getting to that point at my house and it makes me happy!

Congratulations Brooke! Unfortunately the email you left in the comments did not go through Brooke. I will try again tomorrow, but if I cannot get ahold of you by Thursday 8/21, I will have to pick another winner. Please comment on this post or email me as soon as possible!

 And for those of you who did not win the pattern, you can purchase it at Aria Lane.

1 comment

March 18, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Thanks Kelly! I'll have to figure out what's up with my email! I'll send you one instead :-D Thanks again!!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...