Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bloglovin'

Well, since Google Reader is going away, I am claiming my blog on Bloglovin. I'm not sold on using it for my reader yet, but I may just have to deal with it and clean up a few of the 100s of blogs I follow.

I loved the organizing folders in Google Reader, and while Bloglovin does have that, I will have to go back through and manually organize them again. And for what? The main place I read blogs is on my iPad or iPhone and the app (iPhone at least) does not seem to have the folders option. But as July approaches I am sure more and more options will become available.

I definitely want to take this time and thank all of my wonderful supporters. I love to create and love the support and encouragement I get along the way. Many thanks to all of my followers, old and new!

2 comments

March 23, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I'm sad about Google Reader, too. I'm also hoping maybe I can clean up everything I follow as well.

May 2, 2013 at 12:42 PM

you should try theoldreader.com - same set up as Google Reader

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...