Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bee Blocks and The Colorist

In the past week and a half I have been pretty busy!

I finished up my Sweet Pouch Swap for my partner - LYoF Feb goal


Finished all my bee blocks - LYoF Feb goal

Wonky log cabin for the Simply Solids Bee - Cochineal group

Our choice for the do.Good stitches Harmony circle, I used the Ribbon Star tutorial

Weathervane block for my Redbird bee

Editing to add my "Reality" block for Pat Sloan

Before

After


Organized my scraps and cleaned my sewing area



And started the Colorist quilt top for my local quilt store sample



Now I have to prepare for my new sewing machine and work hard to get The Colorist quilt top done ASAP. Do you think I can get it done in 10 days? That's my crazy goal!

I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday, and Fiber of All Sorts for their Lovely Year of Finishes (my pouch and bee blocks were my February goal). 

5 comments

February 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM

Kelly, I absolutely LOVE that bag. So pretty.

February 27, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Great bag and blocks, Kelly! And, I LOVE that Colorist fabric pull. Is Shannon going to have this bundle available, or did you pull these yourself?

February 27, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Yeah for a great finish! Love all your other projects too :)

Thanks for linking up

February 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM

What pattern/tutorial is that pouch from? I need a new travel bag for toiletries, but can't decide what I want it to look like.

February 28, 2013 at 7:31 AM

You have been a busy bee. Yes, I think you can get The Colorist done in 10 days. Not that it will be easy, but that you have set your mind on it!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...