Wednesday, January 30, 2013

W.I.P. Wedneday

Pretty much the only thing I did this past week was work on my Madrona Road quilt. A little hand sewing by the window


And I was done!




You can read more about my Ocean Waves mini quilt on her formal introduction post, here

Other than that I tried to sew yesterday after another night of hardly any sleep (little H is getting her eye teeth in, all 4). For our January Redbird bee block my friend Gina chose Faith's Summer Sampler Series Star block. I have had paper piecing experience before with my Balloons Away quilt, but I wanted to practice on some scrap fabric before I cut into my bee fabric.


Lucky this was just a practice blocks, these are both "B" blocks and should be exactly the same. I thought I had made an "A" block first but didn't check, so I have to rip this apart and do it right. That's what three weeks of sleep deprivation does to you!

I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. Check out all the awesome WIPs!

1 comment

January 30, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Congratulations on the finished quilt - it looks great! Hope the teething troubles end soon and you can all get some sleep :-)

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...