Wednesday, December 12, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday

I have been busy behind the scenes working on a secret project that unfortunately I cannot show you. Finally after 3 weeks I am done with it and on to sewing for my kids and Christmas. And let me tell you, time is really catching up to me especially since these are all due for our family Christmas on Sunday. Both my husband's family and my family are in different states, and because of that we are always traveling this time of year. So we wrote Santa and let him know to come just a little early this year so we can have Christmas at home.

As far as gifts from mom and dad, here is what I am working on:

One of my twins loves to help mommy cook. I even had an IG pic of him in my apron.


Soon afterwards I decided he needed his own apron. And since I have twins and I can't just have one...


I just finished these this afternoon. The neck straps are a little small but at least one boy can get it on and off. (They already knew about the aprons, but honestly how much does a 3 year old remember? I can still wrap it up and they will be happy to open it) By the way this is a free pattern by Meg McElwee, you can download it here.

Project 2 is for my baby girl who loves Mickey. OK scratch that she is OBSESSED with Mickey. We bought an inflatable Christmas decoration this year, (our first and only - we are not crazy Christmas lawn decoration people), guess what we got - Mickey. And ever since then we have to go see Mickey every time we are outside, even when he his "sleeping." I'll give you one guess what they are looking at in this picture.


So I decided to make a snuggle blanket for Miss H, since she always sleeps with her snuggle blankies. 


So tonight I am off to operate on Mickey. He is having both legs amputated and getting attached to a blanket. Hopefully it turns out well because Minnie is next!


I am linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced. 

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments

December 12, 2012 at 9:10 PM

Lindos seus trabalhos e criativos.Nunca pensaria em cirurgia para este fim....Grande ideia!

FELIZ NATAL!

December 13, 2012 at 9:09 AM

Cute aprons for the boys! I bet Miss H is going to love her new Mickey.

December 13, 2012 at 9:50 AM

Kelly, those aprons are adorable. I guess when you have twins you can't buy or make just one :). I can't wait to see the new Mickey and Minnie after their operations.

December 13, 2012 at 11:38 AM

Oh I would love to see how that turns out! Looks scary!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...