Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Clearly Perfect Angles Winner

I have a winner for the Clearly Perfect Angles template! Drum roll please!


The winner is lucky #45


Congratulations to Jennifer Gail!

45

November 6, 2012 3:16 PM 
Flying geese!





If you didn't win, you can still purchase one through Kari's website, New Leaf Stitches. She also has a deal going on right now, if you pre-order her book "Twice As Nice: Quilts with Scrap Saving Bonus Projects" she will also send you a Clearly Perfect Angle template for free!

I know I said I would be posting my Marker Showdown today, but I just got back from my local fabric store. Today was their blanket and scarf drive for victims of Hurricane Sandy. So I was there all morning, serging blankets and cutting out scarf hats, whatever I can do to help. The store is sending over 200 fleece blankets (all sizes) and 300 scarves tomorrow to New Jersey! I will be back to post the Marker Showdown next week. Thanks for understanding!

1 comment

November 13, 2012 at 10:30 PM

Congrats to Jennifer Gail and thank you, Kelly, for the sweet giveaway!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...