Wednesday, October 31, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I have been working hard at my Let's Get Acquainted blog post. My day is tomorrow. I should be able to finish, hopefully. I almost forgot about Halloween tonight, and my poor boys are going to have to go wearing mommy's last minute project.  I am going to make a public promise that next year I will do better. At least at three years old, they don't care too much. At least their super capes look better!




My other WIP became a finish this week, just in time to link up with Amy's Blogger's Quilt Festival. You can read more about my Solid Love quilt in this post.




Thanks so much for stopping by! Linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced.

9 comments

October 31, 2012 at 5:04 PM

I love the boldness of the solids. Beautiful finish. That's one of the next patterns I'm going to make, but with Madrona Road.

October 31, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Wow, love that quilt! Looks just terrific! Love the back too! Wrenly is lovely like that! It can't be chopped up much that one!

October 31, 2012 at 8:29 PM

Love your quilt! Love your masks! You're not alone mama - I want to do better next year for my kids, too!

October 31, 2012 at 8:30 PM

Oooh! I love that quilt! That quilt pattern is on my "Gonna make someday" list. I love the colors you chose! Beautiful!

October 31, 2012 at 8:56 PM

Hi Kelly. Your quilt is fabulous. Love the back too. Found you through W.i.P. Wednesday

November 1, 2012 at 1:07 PM

As long as you let your kids trick or treat I think you are a great Halloween Mom! And I am sure they loved wearing those super masks - reminds me of the Incredibles only in red. Beautiful solids quilt!
cheers!
-k

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...