Tuesday, March 20, 2012

For the Love of Swaps Received!

I am so extremely thrilled with what arrived in the mail yesterday, my For the Love of Solids swap package!! Look what I received:


I got an amazing wall quilt from Chrissy at Sew Lux Fabric and Gifts using Faith's (Fresh Lemons Quilts) Prism pattern. This is 100% perfect for me, I love, love, love this pattern and now I have my own little mini quilt to hang in my home. I think this weekend I will get hubby to hang it in the living room for me, I am so thrilled! I also received a rainbow covered sketch book and a yummy package of rainbow solids. 


Chrissy, if you cannot tell, I am completely thrilled with everything you sent me. I LOVE the mini and agree with you, I will probably hang it horizontally. And the sketchbook is awesome too, I love that I am going to have a book to draw out my ideas in, and it is easily portable! Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts! I am a new follower to your blog too! ;) 

1 comment

March 20, 2012 at 2:54 PM

That mini is awesome! So fun and colorful. And that notebook is really cool, too. Glad you had such a great swap!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...