Monday, February 20, 2012

FtLoS Round 2

Yes, I am procrastinating on this swap, but I have a plan now... I just had to make sure I could do it first. So partner, what do you think?


Obviously this is not for the swap, because the swap name is "For the Love of Solids." But since I have never sewn curves, I wanted to practice before I cut my fabric for the swap and realized I was SOL. Now, what will this become... a pillow? a mini? a table runner? a sewing machine cover? At least I will keep you guessing there!


4 comments

February 21, 2012 at 6:59 AM

It's lovely!! Whatever you make will be perfect!

February 21, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Nice! Looking forward to seeing what you make with this block. My guess is a pillow!

March 5, 2012 at 10:29 AM

Hi Kelly,
I have your blog in my favorites, and check it often. I've nominated your blog for the Liebster blog award, hopefully you accept it!
http://jeanette-stampingobsession.blogspot.com/2012/03/liebster-blog-award.html

March 11, 2012 at 11:39 PM

So how did you like sewing the curves in the end? Not that I'm going to start it anytime soon (hah!), but I've pinned a painting of raindrops that I think would make a really cool modern quilt or wall hanging, but I'm stuck on how to make the raindrops. I want to piece them, not just applique them (too easy!), and these "retro flowers" look like 4 raindrops put together.
Any helpful hints?

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...