Wednesday, January 25, 2012

W.I.P. Wednesday

Just a quick post today. The boys are waking up from nap and Miss H is starting to wake from her mini nap too. I haven't had to much time to sew this past week. Other than getting a good start on my new All Mixed Up quilt, I have been working on my bee block for my Redbird bee through the STLMQG.

All Mixed Up: HST for 20 of 30 blocks cut. I need to assemble the blocks and finish making the rest of the HSTs. I am adding the mustard color to the mix, I just love how it warms it up.


Redbird bee block: Just a teaser pic for Gina, I have all my mosaic pieces fused to the block and I am working on sewing them on. It should be an easy hour project, but Miss H just won't give me time to work on this. Last night she woke up crying every time I started to sew, which is unlike her. Maybe it is a late reaction to the vaccines she got on Monday. Poor baby!


Somewhere over the Rainbow Swap: Cut and sent out Monday. Hopefully it gets there soon!

4x5 bee charm swap: 2 of the 4 fabrics are cut. Will finish this up and send them out soon.

FtLoSr2: Fabric received, most of it at least. I need to sketch out something my partner will like and post some teasers...

I think that's it. No stats this week... Miss H is losing patience with me!

Linking up with Freshly Pieced!


8 comments

January 25, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Your HST quilt is going to be fabulous! The mustard was a great addition. Hope Miss H starts feeling better soon!

January 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM

Poor Baby, hope she feels better so Mama can get some work done...hahaha!

January 25, 2012 at 8:04 PM

your Redbird bee fabrics are great!! I need to pull my fabrics and get some fused...maybe tomorrow...

January 25, 2012 at 11:36 PM

I feel your pain. We all just do what we can when we can. Fussy babies are hard on the mama, so I hope she feels better, soon. :)

January 26, 2012 at 2:18 AM

All Mixed Up is looking good. Love the way you've arranged the blocks!

January 26, 2012 at 3:31 AM

All Mixed Up looks wonderful.

January 26, 2012 at 7:44 AM

The mosaic tree block is looking yummy! The colors are so rich. Hope Baby H is doing better today.

January 27, 2012 at 1:32 AM

I love mosaic work and have created quite a few fabric pieces using it. Love the colours you have used Kelly.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...