Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Ornament Swap

received the cutest ornaments from my swap partner Lindsay, for our ornament swap. She made these adorable tree and mitten felt ornaments. I love the cute little faces!!!



The boys actually found the ornaments before I could get them on the tree, and they ran off to play with them. This is me asking them to hold them up so I could get a picture... then we had to go and officially put them on the tree, before they ended up destroying them (R kept trying to put the mitten on his finger). 



And on top of the cute ornaments, she sent this super adorable bow for baby H! I had to put it on her right away and snap off some pictures. 


I am so thrilled with everything I received! Thank you so much Lindsay!!

2 comments

December 12, 2011 at 11:31 AM

Oh yay! I'm so glad your kids like them! :) And what a sweet little baby girl!

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to send me a comment. They always make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...